Bonds are not insurance policies – they’re guarantees. It is not uncommon for businesses to have certain projects that require bonds to ensure the job is completed, no matter what situations may arise. At Rinehart Insurance, we offer a variety of bond options to large and small businesses. Bond types include:
- Performance – to guarantee the performance of contractually agreed upon work
- Bid – guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid
- Indemnity – guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines
- Payment – promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors
- License – a bond guaranteed to the state or federal agency
Contact us today to learn more about commercial insurance options for your business.