Environmental contractors work in a very specialized field. Therefore, they require specialized insurance policies. With professions specializing in environmental, mold remediation and pollution, there is no “standard” package to fit your needs. Government regulations and potential environmental losses require you to be an expert in your field. Why would you expect anything less from your insurance agent?
While we are located in Ohio, we hold licenses in 25 states! We work with an expert broker for environmental contractors to ensure your needs are met and you are properly covered.
Some benefits of the products we use are:
- Low deductibles starting at $2500
- Commercial General Liability, Errors and Omissions, and Pollution coverage can be combined under one policy.
- Normally, quotes can be obtained with 2-3 business days
Some of the professions we provide specialized coverage for includes:
- Environmental Contractors
- Environmental Drilling Services
- Mold, Lead or Asbestos Remediation or Abatement Contractors and Consultants
- Environmental Engineers
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Bio-Fuel Manufacturers
- Waste Treatment and Storage Facilities
- plus many more
Obtaining a quote is easy. Download an application today.